Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Happy NFL Day

I celebrated today with a solid workout. I believe it was too short, but I simply don't have enough time in the afternoon. I did managed a half hour on the stair climber and another 20 at a solid pace on the treadmill. Meanwhile, I watched a movie on the cardio theatre; that place is addicting. I then hit the weights for as long as I could but not long enough. I worked on some core, chest and back. I am really starting to see some results in these areas, finally. I have seen results in my arms for awhile, but my chest and back have progressed so much more slowly. I feel like I am really fighting genetics on some levels. I just don't naturally look fit, so I am really having to work on it. This is no more evident than in my core. I think I need to get down to 8% body fat to really see results, and I don't know if I can diet that much. I also don't know how to truly monitor my eating so that I am still eating enough. Hopefully I just need to keep working out a bunch, and it will come around slowly.

My goal tomorrow is to actually get out of bed and get a run in. I think my ankles and knees will feel good enough. I am sure I will have plenty to talk about when that happens. I am hoping the by writing this, I will be motivated to live up to it. I just need the weather to improve considerably.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment