Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Busy, busy

So, in life beyond training, I have parent/teacher conferences this week. I am quite busy this week. Additionally, last night I worked my second job, and I do the same on Friday. Fortunately, I have been waking up at 4:30am to go to the gym. So far, so good, but I can't help but wish I was able to do two-a-days. Again, I don't feel like I am doing enough. Plus, this schedule isn't good for my diet or my stress levels, all of which contribute to my body fat levels. I just don't think I will be where I want to be before vacation.

Regardless, I feel as though my overall training is not being harmed too much. A hour and a half each day is still getting it done for most people. After vacation, I will hit the ground running.

For the last two days I have done about 6 miles, which isn't a lot, but I am really making a conscious effort to let my knee heal. I am doing it low-impact, so I am hoping by vacation I can run around and walk around disney no problem.

Then I did chest, back and core one day, and arms/shoulders today. All of that lifting was started during cardio, in between intervals. I gotta say, I love how much energy I have after a morning workout. This endorphin kick is a real motivator.

On a political note, as a teacher, I am glad Obama got 4 more years; I just wish he had a better education policy. Maybe be will change with time. I hope so at least.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment