Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sore?

This morning I had my alarm set for 5am in order to get up. For the first time in a long time I was very sore. I decided to take a morning off. I thought I might have to anyways, as it is something that should be eased into. Regardless, it was good to be sore again; it let me know that I was really working hard.

I got to the gym in the afternoon for my usual workout, and I was fine by that point, which is another good sign. My body is recovering quick from some intense work, so it shouldn't be long before I can do two-a-days on a more consistent basis.

Unfortunately, that will not be tomorrow. I am going to go to the gym in the morning, but I have to leave town in the afternoon. I will hopefully get some running in over the weekend, but I am going to Cleveland. My running depends on the weather, but I mostly just need it dry. I may finally get some mudless use of my running tights.

As for today, I got in cardio/crossfit and some intense core and arms. I may even be sore tomorrow. I just tried to make the most of the small amount of time I had. An hour and a half is not as long as you think, especially when you need cardio and a need to work the entire body over the course of a week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment