Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quick Update

I will be reporting much more on my vacation, and the subsequent training, but for now I just wanted to share some pictures. Additionally, I figure a short update on everything is possible.


This is the view from our first room. This is called a savannah view, and it is facing one of the Wildlife areas around the resort. These are some giraffes, obviously, but there were also a variety of African birds.

The resort also has a fancy fitness facility. It is very small, but it is also well stocked. The ellipticals, which I figured is best after a long day of walking, has a super fancy touch screen on it. I unfortunately could not use the television function, as they do not have them hooked up. I do like how you can see your progress, relatively, on a virtual track. I found myself doing some strong intervals at certain points on the track.

As for my training, I have done some cardio and lifting every day. It isn't as intense at home, but I am proud that I am still at it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment