Monday, October 29, 2012

Get It Started

After a Sunday off, it was back to the gym today. I can't say it was my best workout, and I am already missing running outside all the time, but I will take it. The weekend was full of poor dietary choices and alcohol. I am going to need to really get it going the next few weeks before I go on vacation in Florida. I gotta make sure my poolside body is up to snuff. Additionally, I really gotta work on my portion control. Too bad there is so much Halloween candy in the house.

In order to try and counteract my poor choices, I may just have to work out more. That is why I am definitely getting up early tomorrow to hit the gym. Plus, I won't have time to work out in the evening. Gotta keep the metabolism working all day. I also can't wait for my knee to be back to 100%. I think another week off the road should do it. At least the weather is awful, so I won't be tempted to go out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment