Thursday, October 4, 2012

Impossible List

I was stumbling running websites yesterday, and I came across a list created by a guy who wanted to make dramatic changes I his life. In order to hold himself accountable he created a list of remote and impossible things at the time of its writing. On his list were a series of running goals, so I think I am going to start my own impossible list. This list will be edited and will grow with time. I just don't have the capacity to come up with everything at once.

- run a 5k in 18 minutes
- run a 10k in 40 minutes
- run a marathon
- run in the Boston marathon
- run in the New York marathon
- run in the Chicago marathon
- do a triathlon (start low and work up)
- do a half iron man
- do a full iron man
- do tough Mudder
- bench 200 pds
- curl 150 pds
- run a ultra marathon
- learn a martial art
- swim 4 miles
- bike somewhere 100+ miles away
- do a race with running, swimming, biking and rowing
- get published in a running magazine

I better get started. I don't think my lowly hour and a half gym workout will cut it for some of those. My arms feel good though. I did some leg lifting instead of cardio. I did get on a treadmill for a few minutes. I just ran out of time.

I am looming forward to crossing things off my list. Wish me luck.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment