Monday, October 1, 2012

A New Week

After taking Sunday off, I was back at it today. My foot feels great, but I wanted to take it easy today. I just did about 5 miles on the elliptical and then hit the weights hard. I feel like I should have done more core exercises, but I was too excited to get to my chest and back. I will just have to do a bit more tomorrow.

As for my chest and back I feel good about it. The gym was a little busy, so I had to spend more time than I would have liked. I did get in what I needed, and I am really starting to see and feel results. Things should start to speed up now. I just need to fit more cardio in and get my body fat down. Maybe I will get a few morning workouts in. I have slacked in that department since my foot got injured. Plus, my classroom is cooled off, so I won't feel like garbage the rest of the day.

Tomorrow may need to include some leg weights. That means I definitely need to get in my cardio earlier. I won't have time to run and lift legs, along with arms and shoulders. Not enough time in a day.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment