Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Wrinkle In Time

I managed to get in a second work out today, but it wasn't quite as much as I wanted. I only managed about a half hour at the gym before having to head home and prepare for job #2. I had to make sure that I left myself enough time to eat, which is what I should have done before going to the gym in the first place. My body felt pretty drained after spending the day in an airconditionless classroom all day. It was so muggy, I was just sluggish by the time the kids were on the buses. That carried over into the gym portion of my day. I try to stay hydrated, but I need to figure out a way to have some food later in the day. I eat a very early lunch, so I think my body is ready for a bit of a refill by the late afternoon. The issue is finding the time to do this.

Regardless, I was able to work on my arms and shoulders. I think it went fairly well under the circumstances. This is more or less an aesthetic workout for me, rather than an attempt to decrease my run times. Still, I take my lifting seriously, and I like to stay on schedule. This ensures that I will be able to return to chest and back tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment