Thursday, September 6, 2012

Finally

I was ecstatic to discover that it was not overly hot and not overly humid this morning. With that, I was able to out and get it a little bit. I was under some time constraints, so I only got in 2.5 miles, but they were a quality 2.5. My legs were feeling good for having done cardio only 12 hours prior. Additionally, I was able to turn in some good mile splits. I was happy to it in these times knowing I had a lot more in the tank. This was merely a way to spend less time in the afternoon on cardio. I also didn't want to wear out my legs too much before going into work; I have a feeling that I will need my legs today... Big time.

Later today I will be looking to do some spikes on the elliptical. I want to really get my heart rate up. Then I will work hard on my abs and arms. I should have more time in the weight room today; I am excited.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment