Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Early Morning Update

I feel like a slacker. I haven't updated in a few days and I haven't run since Saturday. I haven't even been on an elliptical. My foot is still sore, and I don't want to risk further injury. Plus, I am hit by more seasonal allergies or a cold. I did make it to the gym on Monday and Tuesday, but it could have been better. Yesterday was such a rush job on my arms, so I am looking forward to Thursday already. I am also hitting chest and back hard today. I just can't help myself to just push through my ailments. I will probably just lift legs today too. I need to feel like I am still improving my running without actually doing any running. Hopefully I will have more to talk about next week.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment