Monday, September 10, 2012

Two Times The Fun

Today was a two-part special. It was actually chilly outside in the morning so I wusses out and ran 2.1 miles on the treadmill. In hindsight I should have sucked it up and hit the pavement, but it just didn't happen. Still, I am getting better at working out in the morning, and the treadmill is going to,be clutch this winter. After work I went the the gym and did a hard 3.1 miles on the elliptical at 16 resistance at 21 minutes exactly. Then I kept going at 15 resistance for another 19 minutes at a slower pace. I ended up doing about 8 miles today. Sure, it was on machines, but I am happy with it. I followed up cardio with some solid lifting: chest, back and abs. All in all I got in about 2 hours today; I love that feeling. I am going to have to increase my morning workouts now that my classroom isn't so hot. I would love to get in about 10 miles a day.

Tomorrow is going to be odd. I will definitely need to get in a lot of work I'm the morning since I have to work job #2 in the evening. I may not have a lot of time for the gym, which means not as much time for cardio. I may get out of on #1 early though. We will have to see how it plays out. I may also go on a long run on Wednesday depending on the weather. Got a good week of trang ahead. I am geared up for the 5k.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment