Thursday, September 13, 2012

Calm Before The Storm?

I guess I am going to slow down a little before my 5k on Sunday. Sure, I hadn't really planned on it, but when things come up to do, you might as well cut a work out short. I am feeling good though. I think I can at least do a 21 minute 5k depending on the course. Hopefully that turns out to be accurate. I'd also love to come in first in my age group, but I won't get my hopes up too much. You never know when a ringer will show up like last time and go 15 minutes flat. Yikes.

As for today, I just did some low impact cardio for a half hour and then mostly did abs and some chest and back. I would have liked to do more, but I just didn't have time. Next week will have more two-a-days for sure.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment